Friday, May 24, 2013

Walker Texas Guardabosque

I don't have too long to write a post today, but I thought I'd share a few things.

Tonight at dinner, where we had healthier options than Wednesday. But the highlight was watching Walker Texas Ranger around the dinner table. It was humorous to watch Maria's reactions to the action taking place. I made sure to remind her that he is from Texas.

Being abroad, on my own somewhat, reminds me of going to camp as a kid. It's a different environment with a lot of different people, and I don't always know what to do. There are also different rules when you live in someone else's home in a totally different country. For example, energy conservation is a huge thing here.

Other than class and Walker Texas Ranger, my day consisted of seeing a few of the sights Barcelona has to offer. Here's a glimpse.