Monday, June 10, 2013

Back to Reality

It's Monday, and I have a serious case of the Mondays this week. I got back from Rome last night. After a flight delay, I made it to my apartment around 11:30. Maria had sandwiches waiting for us, so I ate dinner and then did some homework. I was talking with the group I traveled with yesterday, and flying back to Barcelona was almost like coming home. No, I'm not going to cancel the flight to my actual home on July 6th, but I've definitely been getting more accustomed to the culture here and it is nice to be back for a few days before my trip to London.

Rome was fun, but exhausting. So many things to do and see. I will try to post a recap of that journey after school this evening. In the meantime, I'm going to finish my international marketing presentation about Starbucks' cultural adaptation in Europe. Sounds fun, huh?